We have UK, US, European, Canadian, Asian, and Australian universities credit system. Nonetheless, most of the credit system is offered in the following: 1. Associate Degree – 60 credits, 2 year program. 2. Bachelor Degree – 120 credits, 4 years program. 3. Post Bachelor Degree – 30 credits, 1 year program. 4. Professional Diploma – 30 to 60 credits depending on your major, 1 to 2 years program. 5. PhD Degree – 120 credits, 4 years program. 6. Professorship, Honorary Professorship, and Honorary Doctorate Degree do not use any credit system because they are basically academic titles only.
- Unlock the Countless Scope after Having Accredited Degree from Top University in Science
- Reasons why to go for a Masters Of Philosophy programme?
- Reasons to study social work degree course
- Things You Need to Consider Before Choosing an Online Executive MBA Program In 2022
- Top Benefits Of Opting An Executive MBA Programme