It is imperative that you read and understand the terms and conditions of buydegreeonline.com before you use our service. If there is anything that you are not clear about in our T & C, please contact our team for clarification. However, if after reading the terms and conditions, you do not agree with any part of it, please do not buy your online degree through our site.
Access to our Site:
- You will have access to many parts of this website without any registration on the site. However, some areas of the website can only be accessed by registered members only. To be able to access these parts, you will be required to register and provide some personal details.
The use of the Website
- You can access our website to check for instant online degree for your use. You can also download and print the materials on the site. However, you cannot modify or change anything in the content without our express permission.
- Please note that copyright and all intellectual properties on the site remain our right. Nothing must be reproduced from the site without our express permission.
Conduct of Site Visitors
Visitors on our site must adhere strictly to the following guidelines in using our website:
- Any content you post on our website will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Except on your advice or request, any material or content posted on the site can be distributed, copied, incorporated, or otherwise used for other purposes such as testimonial, and comment
- When using our site, you must not post materials;
- That you have not received permission to post
- That are harmful such as Trojan horses, harmful data and software, computer viruses, or corrupted data
- That are obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, pornographic, in breach of others privacy or confidentiality, likely to provoke racial hatred, or that can cause inconvenience or anger to other users on the site
Link from and to other Sites
- Every link to 3rd party websites on our website is made available only for your ease of use. Please bear in mind that we have not personally reviewed all the 3rd party websites on this site. Therefore, we take no responsibility for such 3rd party’s site or web content. You will take all responsibilities for accessing the websites by yourself.
- If you want to link to our website, you can only do so only with link and not by duplicating any page on the site. To use the link to this website, it is important that your website meet the guidelines below:
- Your site must not be controversial or offensive
- It must not infringe on any other person’s intellectual property rights
- It must comply with the law governing your state of operation
Our Site Up-Time
As much as possible, we will ensure that we keep our website up 24 hours daily and 365 days a year to enable you to order for your online degree. However, there are some downtown moments that are beyond our control which might be due to technical or server issues. Therefore, buydegreeonline.com will not be liable to any problem arising from the downtime of the website. However, we will ensure we fix the issue on the website as soon as possible so that it can be functional again.
The website may be unavailable temporarily due to issues arising from maintenance, failure, repair or other issues beyond the control of the management team of this site.
We will take all practical steps to see to it that all information given on this site is accurate. It is our prerogative to make adjustments to the contents on the site as at when we deem it fit. We offer no warranties or conditions for any material available on this site.
Exclusion of Liability
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in developing, delivering, or maintaining this Website) shall be liable or responsible for any kind of damage or loss that may arise as a result of your use of our website. This exclusion shall include repair or servicing costs, and without limitation, any other direct or indirect or consequential loss, whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with our website
Nothing in the terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for (i) personal injury or death caused by negligence (as shown by the Unfair Terms Act 1977); (ii) Misrepresentation of a fundamental matter; (iii) fraud; (iv) liability which cannot be limited or excluded under the law of the United States of America, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, Canada, Germany, France, and China.
This Legal document shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this legal document, therefore, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Turk and Caicos.